Tony’s Pizzeria Mozzarella Sticks

 Tony’s Pizzeria Mozzarella Sticks-- 3/10 crowns 

The breading: The breading on these was so sparse I could actually see the white of the cheese through it. Personally, I do not really like floppy mozzarella sticks so these did not hit the mark.


The cheese: The ratio on these was mostly cheese and I just don’t think it did them any favors. The cheese was bland, but the mozzarella sticks overall were bearable when warm.


The sauce: The sauce for these was ok! A little chunky and noticeably acidic, but I think it was a good addition to the plate!


Overall, I would not repurchase these. I spent $8.95 on FIVE mozzarella sticks and though they were larger than average, they were not good enough to justify the cost. Also, when they were cooled to a room temperature, they were so floppy and bad that I did not even bother to finish what was left in the tin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo Wild Wings Mozzarella Sticks

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

Metuchen Diner Mozzarella Sticks