Pizza Hut Mozzarella Sticks

 Pizza Hut Mozzarella Sticks- 7.5/10 crowns


Hello, friends. I am so sorry that I have been slacking lately. Let me assuage any worries you may have by assuring you that in that time I was still eating mozzarella sticks, and I have new reviews up my sleeves. Anyway, anyone who knows me knows I am a certified sl*t for the Hut and that I would drink the buffalo sauce that they use instead of marinara. Anywhosies, these were really good! I've never seen these on the menu before, so when I did, I screamed and instantly added to the cart.


The breading: The breading had a nice flavor! It was a thinner breading coating, kind of like Applebee's, but good. Not terrific, but solid. Definitely a frozen stick, but better than expected. 


The cheese: I actually liked this cheese, but there was no cheese pull. I will take the blame for that, as I did not eat them immediately. I feel like if I were to eat these as soon as I picked them up, they would have been better. 


The marinara: This marinara was not my favorite, it had a sweet flavor. Though I dipped the stick in the sauce several times, I just can't make up my mind about this sauce. Like I said, not a favorite, but I have tried worse for the sake of this blog (looking at you, B*rger K*ng). 


Antyway, these were a solid choice. Eight mozzarella sticks for less than six dollars. Good job, Pizza Hut. I will be returning for these.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks