Attilio’s Pizzeria Mozzarella Sticks

Attilio’s Mozzarella Sticks- 4/10 crowns


Ok, I would like to make it clear that they got this high of a rating despite the taste for one reason and one reason only.


The breading: These definitely came from a freezer, so the


mozzarella stick itself was bland. They were not trying to hide the tasteless breading (fried coating, really).

The cheese: I ate these right after I picked them up from the pizzeria, and even though they were still hot when I ate them (enough so that steam came out of the container when I opened it), there was no cheese pull to be spoken of. There was minimal stretch, and along with that, minimal taste. 

The sauce: This is where it’s at. They didn’t do much right with these, but the sauce? Immaculate. I took a bite with the sauce and did a double take, an immediate double take, if you will. I don’t know what they did to the sauce, but easily the best I have had in recent times. Honestly, I was more into the sauce than anything else this place had to offer.


All in all, my recommendation would be to skip the mozzarella sticks and go straight for the sauce. Order something that had it, or just do the smart thing and get yourself a cup and call it a day.

Comments

  1. Noted. I won’t be getting mozzarella sticks from here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks