Quaker Steak and Lube Mozzarella Sticks

Quaker Steak and Lube Mozzarella Sticks- 8/10 crowns

I don't know what I expected from this place (being that this was my first time there) but I must say I was surprised in a good way! I for sure would not be spending full coin on these but for half apps, I was pleased and ready to order a double.

The breading: This breading was actual breadcrumb! Like I could see the breadcrumbs, not just a fried coating! And the flavor was good! Not as much crunch as I would have liked, but fine for half app prices!

The cheese: Good cheese pull. Very long stretch.

The sauce: Ok this place did not have to go as hard as they did. This sauce was very good and is responsible for such a high rating. It was chunky, and usually, I am not into that, however, the flavor slapped. Definitely double-dipping.

Honestly, these were very good and I left content. But make sure when you go you are going for half apps! We do not pay full price in this house!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks