T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant Mozzarella Sticks

T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant Mozzarella Sticks- 2.5/10 crowns

Here's a hot (?) take: these mozzarella sticks sucked.

The breading: Why is it that the mozzarella sticks with actual real breadcrumbs never live up to my standards? Just like bland. Bad.

The cheese: There was a minor cheese pull, I will grant them that. Tbh don't know why they bothered it wasn't good anyway.

The sauce: Like a pile of red goop, not good. And it gave me a stomach ache. Disappointing.

Let me put things into perspective for you: I got these as part of the never ending appetizers promotion. Meaning: I could literally order as many trays of these as I wanted. And I didn't order more than two. My sister brought some home and I didn't even have another. My recommendation is that if you want T.G.I. Friday's mozzarella sticks (and if you have a super coupon) just go to Shop Rite and get the frozen ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks