T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant Mozzarella Sticks

T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant Mozzarella Sticks- 2.5/10 crowns

Here's a hot (?) take: these mozzarella sticks sucked.

The breading: Why is it that the mozzarella sticks with actual real breadcrumbs never live up to my standards? Just like bland. Bad.

The cheese: There was a minor cheese pull, I will grant them that. Tbh don't know why they bothered it wasn't good anyway.

The sauce: Like a pile of red goop, not good. And it gave me a stomach ache. Disappointing.

Let me put things into perspective for you: I got these as part of the never ending appetizers promotion. Meaning: I could literally order as many trays of these as I wanted. And I didn't order more than two. My sister brought some home and I didn't even have another. My recommendation is that if you want T.G.I. Friday's mozzarella sticks (and if you have a super coupon) just go to Shop Rite and get the frozen ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo Wild Wings Mozzarella Sticks

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

Metuchen Diner Mozzarella Sticks