Menlo Park Diner's Mozzarella Sticks

Menlo Park Diner's Mozzarella Sticks- 6.5/10 crowns

I really wanted to give these a 7, I really did.

The breading: From the pictures alone, I understand if you're think what the heck those look undercooked and sad. Because they did. But let me tell you that real breadcrumb stuff was it.

The cheese: This cheese pull was doing it. Like for sure not the best pull ever, but one of the best ones in a while, not good enough to top Farm Rich bites, though.

The sauce: I mean for a diner I was not expecting a whole lot from sad looking sauce but it was not bad. 10/10 definitely doubt dipping.

Menlo Park Diner, you cannot be serving me seven (7) mozzarella sticks on a plate. its either six eight you choose. And what in the WORLD was with that nine dollar price tag. subtracting points for that alone, please reconsider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks