Brooklyn Pizza's Mozzarella Sticks

Brooklyn Pizza's Mozzarella Sticks- 3.5/10 crowns

My family ordered delivery from this place and let me tell you it was a train wreck before I even tried the mozzarella sticks.

The breading: The breading surprisingly (not breadcrumbs) was the bet thing about these mozzarella sticks and they were greasy. Not off to the best start here.


The cheese: The cheese just tasted like they had been reheated like two times because the customer had second thoughts about ordering them. Lucky for them. I mean if Chuck E. Cheese reuses its pizza then this place might reuse mozzarella sticks.

The sauce: It just tasted cold, like it had been sitting out for a while.

Not good. No thank you. Just save yourself and either get Farm Rich anything or Edison Diner mozzarella sticks.

***August 4, 2020 Update
After trying these again, I have decided to update my ranking from a 4 crown rating to a 3.5 crown rating. The sauce is thin and the mozzarella sticks do not have much flavor overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks