Francesco's Pizzeria Mozzarella Sticks

Francesco's Pizzeria Mozzarella Sticks- 6/10 crowns

I mean I ate them all but they weren't the best, you know?

The breading: So the breading was like the fried coating that you know all about if you've been a dedicated follower of this blog. If you know about the fried coating you'll also know that its not my favorite. I mean, it's there. And I will eat it for sure, but it could be better. It was crunchy and crispy, I guess. Nothing to rave about.

The cheese: An average from the freezer mozzarella stick cheese pull. Like she tried it, but she wasn't going anywhere.

The sauce: Like not great. Ok, not that flavorful, bland.

So in the end, we did not stan these, but we ate them all anyway and would without a doubt do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks