Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites

Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites- 8/10 crowns

I know that you guys have been after a review all summer but your girl had to take a summer hiatus. Don't worry, I still ate a whole lot of mozzarella sticks.

Ok, I will 100% stand by the truth that Farm Rich mozzarella sticks (or bites??) are untouchable.

The breading: Now this was not breading like your traditional breadcrumbs. What we have here is a crispy dough that had the slightest, but exactly the right amount, of crunch. The shell was soft and crunchy at the same time and I was (and still am) mystified.

The cheese: This. Cheese. Pull. Honestly the best cheese pull I have reviewed thus far. If you care about yourself at all, please treat yourselves to these and put them in your air fryer (400° for seven minutes) and enjoy the heck out of them. Go.

The sauce: There was no sauce, and while I would kind of like to see one, I know as well as you guys that sometimes the sauce can ruin a good mozzarella bite.

Guys just go to Shop Rite now and treat yourself. Hot girl semester is starting and after the initial excitement you'll be hating school and the workload again, so go ahead and prolong the good feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks