Friendly's Mozzarella Sticks

Friendly's Mozzarella Sticks- 9/10 crowns

These mozzarella sticks were so good! Definitely the best that I've had in a while. I love that they were mini and warm. Like these might be the only thing that restaurant has to offer, but they are worth the visit.

The breading: Wow, real breadcrumbs! I feel like I seldom see those, like what the heck. But this breading was good and crunchy and I really liked them. Also, the crunch was so good you could hear them when you eat them.


The cheese: Yes cheese pull! These mozzarella sticks had more cheese pull than the full size, so I was surprised and into it. The other restaurants need to learn.

The sauce: The sauce was so good! I was like yes. I mean, I've definitely had better, but the mozzarella sticks were so good that they enhanced the flavor, and made it even better.

Ultimately, these mozzarella sticks were great. That crunch combined with that cheese pull was everything. This restaurant has sus food, but I would for sure say eat the mozzarella then get a sundae and you won't regret it. I mean, I, the bargain queen, did not even look at the price on the bill because they were so good. Thanks, Friendly's. Good job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks