Mama Lena's Mozzarella Sticks

Mama Lena's Mozzarella Sticks- 5.5/10 crowns



So these mozzarella sticks were good! I was definitely here for that cheese pull and the "breading" that was really a fried coating and not breadcrumbs, but I'm not salty (as clearly demonstrated in earlier reviews).

The breading: Ok, like I said, these mozzarella sticks had a good crunchy coating, but I prefer actual breading (Farm Rich wya). I feel like I'm getting accustomed to fried coating instead of real breadcrumbs, but I don't want to lower my standards, ya know?

The cheese: So the cheese was good. That's it, that's the tweet.

The sauce: So this sauce actually had a good flavor. Usually, I don't like when the sauce is thin and runny, but I thought the flavor was really good so I def recommend the sauce.

Ultimately, these mozzarella sticks did not meet my standards. Like, they were average I guess, but nothing great. AND THE PRICE POINT. ELEVEN DOLLARS AND NINETY-EIGHT CENTS FOR SIX MOZZARELLA STICKS. I rest my case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks