Ferraro's Mozzarella Sticks

Ferraro's Mozzarella Sticks- 4/10 crowns

Call me picky, but even though these mozzarella sticks had the breading that I liked, they were so lacking in other important factors that they are hardly worthy of that 4.

The breading: Ok so I must say that these mozzarella sticks did have an actual breading coating and not just the crunchy outer shell. But, the flavor was so lackluster that I was eating these and I was like "probably wouldn't cop".

The cheese: The cheese was fine, I guess. Nothing special, no great cheese pull. Enough said.

The sauce: For some reason not available? From an Italian? Restaurant ???

So the overall flavor of the mozzarella sticks and the priciness of the restaurant made for an ultimately forgettable experience. I'm not wowed. Do better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks