Tony D's Mozzarella Sticks

Tony D's Mozzarella Sticks- 6/10 crowns 

OK, these mozzarella sticks did not wow me with the looks, but for mozzarella sticks with only . crunchy outer shell, not REAL breading, not bad.

The breading: As I stated above, this brea2ding was not like real breadcrumbs, merely some crunchy outer shell coating, but I mean, like I'm still gonna eat them.

The cheese: These mozzarella sticks might have the superior breading that I love, but at least it gives me a good cheese pull. I liked that the cheese was thick though some of it did come out.

The sauce: As I write this post a day after I tried these, I am struggling to remember the taste of the sauce. Take that as you will.

Not great, but also not bad enough for me to give them

. I mean, I would not pay more money than the amount of mozzarella sticks I get (for instance, these mozzarella sticks were eight dollars and you get six), so I would not be buying these, but would eat all six provided the chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Texas Roadhouse Twisted Mozzarella

IHOP's Mozzarella Sticks

1908 Pizzaria's Mozzarella Sticks